Applications for Diseases
Find pertinent information.
Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpera
RLS - Restless Leg Syndrome
MRSA Infection (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus)
Inflammation of Tonsils
Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Itchy Arm Pits
Fungal Infection on the Skin
Gall Stones and Gall Bladder Attacks
Kidney and Renal Problems
Creutzfeldt–Jakob Disease (also known as Mad Cow Disease)
Atheromatous Disease of Thoracic Aorta
Depression and Mood Disorders
Migraine and Headaches
- I have got a sample bottle of Ancient Minerals magnesium oil and on the pamphlet that comes with it, it says not recommended for use in pregnancy. However you say it is safe and even essential during pregnancy. Can you please clarify the use of this produ
- Can I use magnesium oil while pregnant?
- Is Sodium Bicarbonate safe for pregnancy?
- Is Iodine safe for pregnancy?
- Do I have to use aluminum free baking soda?
- I am on a treatment with estrogen pills, will sodium bicarbonate interfere with that?
- I have HSV-2 virus will baking soda help in curing this virus?
- What is the maximum dose for sodium bicarbonate?
- Can Sodium Bicarbonate Deplet Vitamin B?
- What is the dose of Sodium Bicarbonate needed to maintain a healthy alkaline pH?